Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SALE:
1. All tooling supplied is manufactured to the highest standards in the industry. No claim to service or tool life is specified or implied.
2. Customer requested variations from JGS Standard dimensions are considered special and will be categorized in the following manner:
a. 1 dimension - A JGS Standard reamer or gauge may have one dimension changed (freebore length, throat diameter, etc.) for a small fee, as outlined in the JGS Price List.
b. 2 dimensions or more - A JGS Standard reamer or gauge with more than one dimensional change (freebore and throat, etc.) shall be considered a Custom tool and will be priced accordingly.
3. Returns are subject to inspection and approval by JGS prior to credit being issued.
4. No returns or refunds will be granted on Custom Tooling.
5. All sales FOB our plant.
6. All sales must be paid in full prior to shipment unless on an established open account or credit card. NEW accounts can be sent COD or paid by credit card.
7. Net 30 (open account status) established upon approved credit application.
8. Once an order is sent to the shop, one change order will be made on the customer's request free of charge. After the first change is made, each additional change request will incur a $10 fee.
9. Cancellation fee: If an order needs to be cancelled after it has been sent to production, a $40.00 fee will be charged for each tool that has been profile ground.