Terms & Conditions
1. All tooling is manufactured to the highest standards in the industry. No claim to service or tool life is specified or implied. 2. Customer requested changes from JGS Standard dimensions are considered custom, and will be priced accordingly.
3. Returns are subject to inspection and approval by JGS prior to credit being issued.
4. No returns or refunds will be granted on custom tooling.
5. All sales FOB our plant.
6. All sales must be paid in full prior to shipment unless on an established open account. NEW accounts can be sent COD or paid by credit card.
7. Net 30 (open account status) established upon approved credit application.
8. Once an order is sent to the shop, one change order can be made on the customer's request free of charge. After the first change is made, each additional change request will incur a $10 fee and possible order delays.
9. Cancellation fee: If an order needs to be cancelled after it has been sent to production, a $40.00 fee will be charged for each tool that has been profile ground.